Canon printers are one of the versatile and reliable printing devices and are one of the
top printer brands. But sometimes the printer can go offline from online and will create a problem in printing. This can happen due to incorrect printer settings or unavailability of appropriate printer driver. Get in touch with Canon Printer Customer Support to get
this issue resolve as well as to obtain help and support for other Canon printer issues.
Following are some of the methods which can be helpful in bringing your printer online:
- Restart printer spooled service
1. Click on the ‘Start’ menu and enter ‘service’ in the search box.
2. Now click on ‘Services’ and right click on the ‘Print spooler’ option. From
the options, click on the ‘Restart’ option.
3. Again right click on the ‘Print Spooler’ option and select ‘Properties’.
4. Set the start type to be automatic and click ‘Ok’ to save your settings.
5. Now restart your PC and check if the printer is online again.
- Disable printer offline feature
1. Open the control panel using the ‘Start’ menu.
2. From the control panel, select ‘Hardware and Sound’ and then select ‘Devices and Printers’.
3. Now right click on your Canon printer and select ‘What’s printing’.
4. Click on the ‘Printer’ section and check if the ‘Use printer offline’ is
unchecked. If it is checked on with the tick mark, click it to unchecked this option.
5. Again click ‘Printer’ and select ‘Cancel all documents’.
6. Now check if your printer is online and working.
- Reinstall Canon printer software
1. Press Windows key+ R key together. It will open the Run box. Enter devmgmt.msc in the box and then click OK.
2. Under the print queues, search for your Canon printer. Right click on it and then select ‘uninstall’ to uninstall the device.
3. Now download the latest printer driver for your Canon printer from the official website and install it on your computer.
This is how you can bring your Canon printer back to online from offline. In case if you
are not able to change your printer’s status to online, then you can contact us to ask for
the technical help. Call at the Canon Printer Support Number and ask the technical
experts what can be done to resolve the difficulty you are facing.